domingo, 16 de noviembre de 2008

I Never Saw the Morning...

Tom Waits




San Diego Serenade


I never saw the morning 'til I stayed up all night
I never saw the sunshine 'til you turned out the light
I never saw my hometown until I stayed away too long
I never heard the melody, until I needed a song.

I never saw the white line, 'til I was leaving you behind
I never knew I needed you 'til I was caught up in a bind
I never spoke 'I love you' 'til I cursed you in vain,
I never felt my heartstrings until I nearly went insane.

I never saw the east coast 'til I move to the west
I never saw the moonlight until it shone off your breast
I never saw your heart 'til someone tried to steal, tried to steal it away
I never saw your tears until they rolled down your face.




http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=bku4G-PSyH8




5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

magnífica canción, pero no conocía nada Tom Waits

martes de otoño dijo...

.. lo conseguí, ya puedo comentar ..... jejeje

Bramida dijo...

willkommen bienvenue welcome... :D

Versus Die dijo...

Yo conocí a Tom Waits con el tema "Little Drop of Poison", en la bso de Shrek ^^ y nada, que me enamoré perdidamente :_)

Bramida dijo...

buena canción versus :) y además voy a ponerte los dientes largos :D porque tuve ocasión de verlo hace años en "The Black Rider" antes, durante y después de la actuación!!!